
This is where we were it seems only yesterday, yet...........

Here we are this morning!! Packed and ready for school. I took pics at home afraid I wouldn't be able to see through the tears at school! Although the princess was a great distraction, she was a little upset that he wasn't coming home with us! I managed to only tear up...no flood of tears this morning at least!!!

After a fantastic first day he came home to "Chick-a-fila" and cupcakes he could decorate himself!

His sweet teacher sent him home with a special first day treat bag, he is showcasing his cupcake and a gummy saver. He talked nonstop on the way home about all that he did his first day and I hung on every word. The princess and I made it through the morning, although for a while she wandered around the house looking for him and calling out for him. She was as excited to go and pick him up as I was!!
4 comments:
So sweet! It's so hard to cut those apron strings!
What fun!! He looks so BIG!!! Glad he had fun today! That makes it easier and a little bit harder too, I bet!!!
Every day will be full of new adventures and new stories to share. He looks so adorable!
What a good Mom you are to have cupcakes ready for his first day home.
Post a Comment