Monday, August 10, 2009

Fearless

To the left of this post you can see an icon for Max Lucado's new book Fearless, if you click on read it, you can preview the first twenty pages of the book and I can tell you I am hooked! It is wonderful and I cannot wait to go and get it and read the rest of the book. I am a bit of a control freak ( no snickering please), and it stems from fear of the loss of control. Just from the few pages that I have read I can tell you there will be new Bible verses for me to learn to confront fear head on.....I cannot urge you enough to check out this book..I mean you get to preview it for free in the comfort of your own home!!! With all that is going on in the world today who isn't afraid of something...the economy is in the tank, job security, swine flu, etc... check out this book!!

Thanks Deanna for the link!!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Thanks for sharing, I will check it out!

Jennifer Thomas said...

Thanks for sharting about the book. Looks amazing. I could definitely do with a little LESS fear in my life and a little acceptance for loss of control!