Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello 2011!!!

Well, once again I slept through the entrance on a new year and I have to say it was pretty nice! I love sleeping when it is raining outside and thunderstorms don't bother me in the least, so I was snoozing pretty good last night when the calendar rolled over.

Goals for this year are pretty much what everyone else wants to start this year...eating better, exercising more, spending more time with family...although these are all important the goal that I want to achieve the most is sadly not a new one, or one that I have achieved as of yet. I want to make my Bible study a DAILY routine, not just when we are in the middle of a study and I want more than just a casually read scripture that comes across my phone. I want a true knowledge and appreciation, love and devotion to studying God's instruction manual to my life. I want to be CRAZY in love with God ! ;)

We are starting the new year off with friends and SEC football today! Sunday night will be an important night for our family, the hubs is being ordained as a deacon along with several more guys from our class....so very proud of them for their willingness and obedience to the will and service of our Lord!!

Happy New Year! Love you much!!
So Happy New Year my peeps!! Love you much!!!

No comments: