Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sarah's Sweet Shoppe

Whoo Hoo! Finally after weeks of strep and RSV we got to have the princess' sweet shoppe party and I can honestly tell you it was the most fun party I have had for the kids so far!!


A sassy sign on the door to greet our friends!


Our door greeters holding down the balloons!


My two sweets checking out the lollipop lined walkway...( paper wrapped bubblewands)

Our WONDERFUL candy cake, Thanks Stacey!! LOVE the candy pieces on Sarah's smash cake!

Our party table!


The drink station with one of the three dum dum topiaries that I made to decorate.


SUGAR HIGH with friends....although their mommie's may no longer be friends with me after having to take kids home that are amped up on sugar !! Love you guys!! :)

The birthday girl all blinged out thanks to Kiki and MC! She LOVES those heels!

And of course someone else had to get in on it as well!!!

This party was SO SO SO much fun to plan and easy to decorate! I had wooden circles to make more lollipops and candy pieces to put around the living room, but with all the illness didn't get back to them. But this party was so much fun and with a party after Halloween the candy was super cheap!!! We are going to do it again Thurs after lunch for our family party!! Can't wait!

Although I have high hopes of putting up Thanksgiving pics with my two turkeys, just in case it doesn' t happen, I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

6 comments:

Wilson said...

Very cute! Glad she finally got to celebrate her birthday. Hope all the nasty sickness stays away for a while.

Carrie said...

Ha! love it! I will email you those pictures i took as soon as i get a chance but it will probably be friday - LOTS of family here today and thursday and mamaw got put in the hospital.
anyway, yes, i have NEVER seen mc on a sugar high before! we just laughed because she wouldn't eat ANY dinner and was hyper/laughing off in "la-la" land. it was hilarious. she would go tee-tee and i told her she already had enough candy! so funny. but honestly i think that was the first BD party that was a success for mc (no tantrums before,during, or after). so yay, good job party planner!

Pamela said...

Adorable!! I love the cake! I"m happy little Sarah is well and partying!! ;)

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun!!!! You did an awesome job with the decorations!!! So glad that Sarah is well :)

Deanna said...

So adorable! She has grown so much lately!

Sweet T said...

Sweet!