Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Rx: Peanut Butter Cups as often as needed until smiles

UPDATE****Always trust mommie's intuition, just got back from getting a shot with an elevated lab work evidence of a bacterial infection of some sort with golf ball sized tonsils......

I started this post yesterday while looking back over the princess' pictures from the past two years, getting more excited about her party this weekend and then woke up to a poor child who looks like this:
I mean seriously, could anything else look more pitiful? After a trip to the doc with the dx of "virus," although this mommie thinks we will be back tomorrow with a positive strep test...really nasty throat but swab was neg this morning. Our sweet shoppe party is going to be rescheduled which seriously crushed me....she really didn't get what was going to happen but this mommie teared up a little bit I have to admit!!!! But at least this gives me more time to work on some more fabulousness for the party!!!
So in true mommie fashion in trying to find ANYTHING that might make her feel better......in true female fashion.....is there anything a Reece's Peanut Butter cup WON'T fix??? Those you you who know me well know I am pretty stingy with chocolate and my kids....yes I know it is very hypocritical considering how much tea they drink, it it is my own little quirk and I embrace it fully. But all bets are off when my little princess looks that puny.....So far it is all over Bill's recliner....Shhhhhhh, maybe I can get it all out before he gets home and at least it will smell good!! HA HA HA !!



So here is where the original post was going to start although I shortened it to include the ill pics from this morning.


Her first Christmas, that Bitty Baby is bigger than my bitty baby!!

That sweet girl has this one ( and every other man in her life) totally wrapped around that sweet little finger!!
Look how little Sam was!!


So we are back in our bubble, for now packing up party stuff and pulling out the Tylenol and Ibuprofen........... our dear old reliable friends! Will post pics when we have Sarah's Sweet Shoppe....gotta go apparently the reece's is gone...a sweet little voice is calling from the living room...."more pwease, moooore pweeeeese!"




4 comments:

Leslie said...

That is so pitiful and sweet!! I hope your little bit feels better!

Wilson said...

Poor baby. Hope she's better soon!

Sweet T said...

Oh no! Well, at least she gets to have her own little sweet shoppe in daddy's chair. And really, chocolate makes everything better. Hope she gets some relief soon.

Carrie said...

Isn't today her actual birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!! I hate that she's sick on her birthday. Tell her I once had chicken pox on my birthday. Hope she is feeling better VERY SOON. I didn't even tell MC about the party so she's not disappointed! ha! no harm done! MC says "happy happy happy happy" (meaning happy birthday!).