It seems like February is always an....let's just say interesting month around our house. It is the worst month for Bill as far as tax season goes, the kids seems to stay ill and there is usually some other fun fact thrown in for good measure. In the past five years in February I have had a baby (which was great, just a newborn and tax season doesn't go well together), had my gallbladder out/found out I was surprise!! pregnant, broken my toe at the park and driven myself to the doctor (don't recc that), we are all the sickest we are all year....yep, that's right, in February. But I am choosing to look at the positive side of things..none of the illnesses are lengthy or cause any permanent issues, I can't imagine life without the princess and the weather is finally WARM! I wore flip flops to bunko last night (my new love, had the BEST time)!!
Still haven't downloaded my deer hunter's bday pics...is on the mile long to do list in process at the moment!
Thankfully we seem to be in the upswing of illnesses, at least I pray so! So many fun things left to do this month...a project party, I am hosting supper club this month, I actually get to attend a Bible study class (between weather and sick kids have missed the first two weeks) and warm flip flop weather!! Whoo Hoo!
I hope to get back in the routine of blogging at some point, have lots to blog about...found a dresser on the side of the road that just needs some TLC and new knobs and it will be a fabulous new/old addition to our house and trying to get the dining room painted so I can get new curtains hung....like I said, to do list is roughly a mile long!
No comments:
Post a Comment