And who knows whether you have not come to the kingdom for such a time as this?" Esther 4:14 ESV
I posted about started new Bible studies and here I am almost at the end of both of them and have not mentioned them again. It never ceases to amaze me how wonderful, perfect and amazing God's timing is in my ( and our) lives. Through studying Esther with Beth Moore and 2 Samuel /1 Chronicles with Kay Arthur so many overlapping themes have been shown to me. Complete and total obedience, the amazing rewards of complete and total obedience, the utter mercy of God to such a horrible sinner, how HE always know where I am going and will take care of me no matter how many times I stray/fall off that path. I have LOVED these studies and would encourage you to get involved in any Bible study your church offers. I was completely overwhelmed when I first started Precept studies, but have fallen head over heels in love with them and am completely addicted! I want to be like one of those ladies in my class whose observation worksheets have writing all over them with no room left to write.
Beth and I have gotten to know each other over these past few months and I must tell you that she and I would be GREAT friends, although she doesn't know me from a stranger in the line at Walmart! As I have said before, she makes this straight-laced Baptist girl jump up and say "AMEN" at several junctures of her lessons!! I know our group this is meeting once a week is in the process of choosing another study with Beth for this summer, I would love for the two people who read this blog to come and study/fellowship with us! God placed these studies in my life at this time for "such a time is this" and I can't wait to see what is next!!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
I am up for a summer study still...and I don't care which one! just let me know what everyone decides - i'll be sort of out of commission for awhile, but hopefully things will work out.
Sounds like so much fun. I haven't done the Esther study yet, but I hear it's a good one! I'm hoping our church starts another study up soon too!
When do you meet?
Post a Comment