Next the kids and I had a fab time at JA birthday party, the princess was sporting her first ever back ponytail.....as you can see as the morning went on it started to come apart...but a good first attempt nonetheless!!
I think this was cupcake #2 of 3! She LOVED them!! Great job Carly! We all had so much fun at the party, it was great! Sam thinks we are having it again this afternoon!HA!
Sam in his party hat, Sarah refused to wear one, but my son the party animal loved it until it started to pinch under his chin!
A side shot of that ponytail that we are ever so proud of!!Last night we had birthday dinner at Gram's....mexican shrimp and grits, shrimp fettuccini, caesar salad and home made pound cake.....I was sick by the time we left I had eaten so much! The kids had a blast playing in their new playhouse that Pop and Bill has spent the day working on, it looks great and the kids LOVE playing in it!
It looks to be a rainy Sunday afternoon, perfect for long naps!!
It looks to be a rainy Sunday afternoon, perfect for long naps!!
5 comments:
Sounds like a great weekend. Hope you had a great birthday!
That was an awesome birthday! Love Sarah's ponytail...she is rockin' it!
I didn't realize it was her first back ponytail! Way to go! That's reason enough to get another bottle of wine! hahahaha!
Happy birthday! Sounds relaxing:)
That birthday supper sounds wonderful! I would love for you to post that mexican shrimp and grits recipe. Yummy!
Post a Comment